Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kaotic World

Yes, I know it's chaotic, but I had to misspell it for my hubby lol. Anyway..

I'm still kicking around the idea of posting my own extreme couponing info here, however the world inside our home has been a bit crazier than usual here lately. Lily is in the marching band this year, and though school hasn't quite started yet, has had band practice almost on a daily basis for a couple of weeks now. BOY! is playing tackle and having practice and scrimages several times a week. Car Man is also playing football, flag football, and has practices as well..

All this combined with my husband recently switching jobs, school starting this coming Monday, our own attempts with extreme couponing and now I've branched out into thinking about trying to following flylady.net's way of doing things.. It's a bit nuts lol!

By the way, if you, like myself, have issues keeping a presentable house, you might want to check out flylady.net.. I haven't starting trying out her process yet, but I've been reading up on it here and there the last couple of days and it looks promising. It's all about routines, which though works well for me, I've always found difficult to sticking to, so we'll see.

Anyhow, I should run as there is a scrimage tonight for BOY!, a practice for Car Man, some sort of band thing for Lily and meet the teachers night all going on at one time..

No comments:

Post a Comment